Last updated - Tuesday 24th March 2020.
王者体育直播Cite recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods. We will encourage customers, suppliers and other stakeholders to do the same.
王者体育直播We endeavour to:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee, partner and customer awareness and training.
Energy and water
- We use Bulb Energy to supply utilities to our premises. Bulb provides 100% renewable electricity from solar, wind and hydro, and gas that is 100% carbon neutral.
- Lights and electrical equipment are switched off when not in use.
- Heating is adjusted with energy consumption in mind, we use a Hive thermostat to enable intelligent scheduling.
- The energy consumption and efficiency of new products will be taken into account when purchasing.
Travel and commuting
- We request staff to consider the environmental impact of business travel and to always evaluate the necessity of such trips.
- Where travel is unavoidable we prefer the use of public transport or sustainable means, such as cycling. Our office is a 10 minute walk to Leicester railway station. We also encourage visitors to make use of public transport too.
- We promote the use of travel alternatives such as video/phone conferencing.
- We offer a cycle to work scheme for employees, offering tax-efficient options for the purchase of bicycles for commuting purposes.
- We will make additional efforts to accommodate the needs of those using public transport or bicycles including secure bike storage and shower facilities.
- Less than 10% of staff commute by car as their regular mode of transport.
- We will evaluate if the need can be met in another way.
- We will evaluate if renting/sharing is an option before purchasing equipment.
- We will evaluate the environmental impact of any new products we intend to purchase.
- We evaluate the merits of buying equipment that is repairable and long-lasting rather than cheap/disposable
- We will favour more environmentally friendly and efficient products wherever possible.
- We encourage staff to minimise printing; print on both sides of the paper and to print in black only where possible
- We will reuse, repair and recycle everything we are able to.
- When using delivery services, we consolidate orders to minimise transportation and packaging.
Maintenance, cleaning and recycling
- Cleaning materials used will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Materials used in office refurbishment will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- We will only use licensed and appropriate organisations to dispose of waste.
- Distinct bins are provided throughout the premises to separate recyclable and non-recyclable waste.
- General waste and recyclable waste bins are located on each floor of the building and the contents are disposed into separate loads, for collection by an accredited waste processor.
- We recycle all crisp packets through a specialist local recycling provider.
- Where practical and economically viable, we will repair rather than replace.
Food, drink and hospitality, sustenance
- Encourage healthy eating and snacking fresh fruit from the market and local sources.
- Prefer to use local catering suppliers where possible and economically viable.
- Buy ingredients and refreshments in bulk where we can save on packaging and waste.
- Encourage staff to consider the environmental footprint of the suppliers used for hospitality and sustenance during off-site meetings.
Paper and communication
- We will minimise the use of paper in the office.
- We will reduce packaging as much as possible.
- We will seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper products.
- We will reuse and recycle all paper where possible.
- We will involve staff in the implementation of this policy, for greater commitment and improved performance.
- We will update this policy at least once annually in consultation with staff and other stakeholders where necessary.
- We will provide staff with relevant environmental training.
- We will work with suppliers, contractors and sub-contractors to improve their environmental performance.
- Where possible (and balanced with cost, suitability and efficiency) we will use local labour and materials to reduce CO2 and help the community.